7 November 2013

Belle Vue Brilliance

The children have had a wonderful day at Belle Vue finding out about the importance of promoting your business through a range of media. They started off looking at the importance of a logo and designing one that would match their business idea. Next, they moved on to designing t-shirts that promoted their business before finishing off with an advert again using persuasive forms to spread their message. 

Here are some of the comments from the children today:


Joshua – Shaw Wood

I have learnt that logos are worth more than just plain T-shirts and have enjoyed designing my own.

The difference between Belle Vue and Shaw Wood is that we end at 3:00 and Belle Vue finish at 4:00.

Kai – Shaw Wood

I have learnt that they don’t make fabric like they used to do in Bradford because it’s too expensive.

The difference between Shaw Wood and Belle Vue is that they have a bigger playground.

Danish – Belle Vue

I have learnt how to advertise different products and the importance of a logo. It has been fun because we have drawn the shirts ourselves. Also, we have started making shirts in Bradford.

Joan Nadal Santos – Spain

I have enjoyed designing my t-shirt, the football and eating in the canteen. I have learnt how to design a t-shirt and that Salt’s Mill was shut down in Bradford because of the fabric being made in other places, but that it was then made into a gallery so didn’t.

My school is smaller. In my school we have a computer each. We have both boys and girls in my school.

David – Spain

In Bradford people have different accents and they sound different. In Spain we sound the same. The people speak very fast. I have learnt about the lifestyle here, I like it.

Till – Germany

In my school there are boys and girls. We have only 30 PCs in school, they are very old. We can’t have phones at school or the teacher will take them. No internet.

Marek – Bradford

I enjoyed designing my t-shirt and it was interesting watching the business project presentation because we found out about jobs for us in the future.

Belle Vue Day 4 

No comments:

Translate